Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Leslie on Pork


This morning I woke up with a skip in my step. I knew it was going to be a good day but wasn't sure why... until I logged into Gmail and saw Leslie's name.


Here's a refresher on Leslie: She's awesome. 

Over the years, she's sent dozens of emails to the wrong Rachel Williams (me). They are very detailed. I am pretty sure I know more about Leslie's family than I do my own.

Today's gem was much like 90 percent of Leslie's emails: A single photo with no context whatsoever. I see this as her way of challenging us to use critical thinking skills.

Where were we? Ahh, the photo. 

PORK!

She had me at line one, mainly because at first I thought this "shoulder pack" she speaks of was an actual backpack. Leslie seems to be quite the salt connoisseur. It’s making me thirsty.

Yes, Leslie. I'm sure it's the best with sticky rice.

Do you need more no subject, no context photos from the Leslie archive?






I lied. This one had a subject: "guess who I just saw!??"

No comments:

Post a Comment